Monday, December 3, 2007

next project

So I've been racking my brains for the last couple of weeks to come up with an idea for my next project. This project will be on super-8 just like the last two.

It turns out that the Northwest Film Forum's film challenge (January 24th) for this quarter is due at almost the same time as my project. So I am going to combine the two efforts.

So that has put a little more pressure on me. The film challenge involves contacting and using a specific experienced actress. So it's cool to have someone experienced but that means they may be impatient with my inexperience.

I finally came up with the idea while in the shower today. It's a much darker theme than my previous two. That's all I'm going to reveal for now so you'll have to come back to watch it when it's done. It will be posted in late January.

Well I'll reveal one more thing. It is a Christmas movie. Which leads to a question I have for you. Do you think it's too late to show a Christmas movie in January? Or should I just go for it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say just go for it, the idea is the important part.