Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Will Work For Love



So for my first movie I was very conservative. I took two shots of everything and always ran the camera for 10 seconds to make sure I had a lead in and lead out. For the second one I needed to get a lot more shots. So I only took one take of most things and sometimes ran the camera for much less than 10 seconds.

On my first project the editing was a breeze. On this one it was a nightmare. But it's finished. For now. Later I will probably make another cut--once I can stand to start looking at the footage again. (My all day editing spree Monday really burned me out.)

So here's the movie. For now it sort of turned into a music video. I didn't really want that to happen. So the next cut may have very different music. We'll see what the audience reaction is first. (That means leave comments!!!!) I'm not going to email out the link for this until Friday but those of you who actually check my blog will get an earlier viewing. (I think that means Amin is the only one who will see it early.)

It's called Will Work For Love.

4 comments:

Adam Zollinger said...

this is cool. You should definitely collaborate with Mark Burchard soon!

BrittWilk said...

we liked it! Aaron loved the Donavan accompaniment... he thinks you should leave it. :) Hope school is going well!

Anonymous said...

I thought the beginning left something to be desired. I liked the shots and the ideas, but felt the concept of the characters hearts being broken was not strong enough. The girls was better than the boys. I liked the music to start but I didn't like it for the beginning girl's scene. I loved the middle and end of the movie. Travis how could you brake that girls heart?

Anonymous said...

I don't know anything about this kind of stuff but I thought it was really cute and I liked the music.