Sunday, November 18, 2007

preview

Here's a little preview of my upcoming movie:



I'm still in the rough cut stage of the editing but I thought you might like a little taste of what's coming.

This will be my second super 8 project for school. I'm going to have to do some creative editing on this one. There were some shots I just didn't have enough film to get, some I didn't get because of camera failure, and one I didn't get because I forgot.

Well I didn't completely forget. We rehearsed the scene. Then I realized that I didn't have enough film left on the cartridge that was in the camera. So I put the shot off to get some shorter shots with the remaining film. Then I forgot to come back and get the shot when I put in the next cartridge. (Doh!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know this has nothing to do with your preview, but I was just upstairs and one of the NPs walked out into the hallway and yelled, "whereabouts: going to the bathroom!" I thought of you, for some reason.

Nice job forgetting a shot, btw.